Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring!

Due to the tragedy of my SLR Lens breaking on my birthday(BOOOO), I bring you a shoddy camera-phone image of the strawberries I have been growing. 




Notice that color! My boyfriend and I each ate one today. They were small, but incredibly juicy and delicious. I wish I had snapped a picture of Ryan's face when he popped it in his mouth; he confessed that he thought they were going to be sour and hard. HaHa!


This is a wee little peek at the chess set I have been making all semester. Non of these have been glazed yet, but you can see what they look like as greenware and bisque. 


 I am trying to keep myself as busy as possibly to keep my mind off of the fact that within the next couple weeks I will know whether I get into EATM (The Exotic Animal Training and Management program I applied to).  I have been so anxious, nervous, and worried about it lately. When I was little, my mum used to call me a worry wart. It is definitely true. I worry about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment